Sam First is re-opening Tuesday, January 25, and will initially seat only up to fifteen patrons per set.
There are two sets nightly, at 7:30pm and 9:00pm. Separate tickets are sold for each set.
Until further notice, Sam First will require that all ticket holders, staff and performers provide proof of a complete COVID-19 vaccination and proof of a booster dose (for those eligible in accordance with CDC guidelines) along with a government issued photo ID to enter Sam First.
Recipients of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines become eligible for a booster six months after their second dose, and recipients of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine become eligible two months after their single dose. Those who are not eligible for a booster, but are up-to-date on vaccination, will not need to provide proof of boosters.
Sam First live streams and records all concerts. By entering Sam First, you understand that your image and/or voice might be included in those recordings. Sam First reserves the right to use any photography, video or audio recording taken at this event, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photographs, video and audio recording.
- Thu, Feb 17Sam FirstMark Zaleski (alto/soprano saxophone), Javier Santiago (piano), Andrew Renfroe (guitar), Karl McComas-Reichl (bass), Tina Raymond (drums)
- Fri, Feb 18Sam FirstJosh Nelson (piano), Larry Koonse (guitar), Luca Alemanno (bass), Dan Schnelle (drums), Gaby Moreno (guest vocalist) Special guest TBA (saxophone)
- Sat, Feb 19Sam FirstJosh Nelson (piano), Larry Koonse (guitar), Luca Alemanno (bass), Dan Schnelle (drums), Gaby Moreno (guest vocalist) Special guest TBA (saxophone)
- Tue, Feb 22Sam FirstDarynn Dean (vocals), Matthew Stubbs (clarinet), Devin Daniels (alto sax), Art Baden (tenor sax), Julien Knowles (trumpet), Javier Santiago (piano), Emiliano Lasansky (bass), Benjamin Ring (drums)
- Thu, Mar 03Sam FirstMarcello Carelli (drums), Barclay Moffitt (tenor saxophone), Ethan Chilton (trumpet), Kenton Luck (trombone), Sam Reid (piano), Max Gerl (bass)
For music booking inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org